Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Someone asked me today what the best thing my mom ever told me was.  I answered, She told me I love you.  Everyday, she made sure my sisters and I knew that she loved us.  And even now, we may not see her everyday, but there is no doubt in our minds of her love for us.  So thank you, mom, for always saying I love you.  Even when I was being a troublemaker, or not saying I love you back, or even when I was making a life choice you really did not agree with.  I hope you know that I love you, too.  You are the best mom a daughter could ask for, and I am so happy you are mine.

My mom, me, Erin, Jessica, Elissa

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. You are a wonderful, loving daughter.I love you so much. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Jo! You just made my day. :-)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you figured out how to comment, Dad.

    ReplyDelete